3.20.2009

moley moley moley mole

So I have a mole. On my face. You've all seen it. It's just under my nose. It's nothing surprising. As a kid I will admit it was really awkward to have. Kids make fun of things, this was one of the things I got teased about. It's okay, I'm over it now. I'm actually a little attached to this mole because it's been part of what I have looked like for almost my entire life. Anytime I look at pictures of myself, from being a toddler to getting married, I see this mole on my face. It has become part of my look. Well, it won't be for much longer.

A few weeks ago I was seriously thinking about getting it removed. No pressing reason, just out of overall concern. My doctor has always been concerned about it but since it was never sore or swollen we left it alone. Well, after mentioning it to my husband and a few friends guess what started to hurt??!? THE MOLE!!

That's right, it became infected. I noticed it started to hurt one day and then the next day it was still pretty tender. Upon the third day it looked like I was punched in the kisser! But only half my lip was really swollen so it wasn't the Angelina Jolie pout, it was just awkward.

So now I'm preparing myself for plastic surgery. I feel so vain. And so Housewife of Orange County. I'm sure I won't get breast implants while I'm there. They might try to up-sale me, but I'll say no. I hope I'll say no.

1 comments:

tee said...

You definitely don't need any improvements, but I love the idea of you getting plastic surgery. I'm totally going to tease you about this over and over. It starts with getting a mole removed and the next thing you know you're getting bi-weekly botox injections. This has the makings of something awesome!